Do the waitresses still bring food to you on roller skates at SONIC???
The other places may be "old" but they're still raking in the $
Pal's would get old just the same. Purple Cow would get old just the same.
There's room for all three really - the Sonic menu isn't quite the same as a Pal's or Purple Cow's.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Do the waitresses still bring food to you on roller skates at SONIC???
They can bring you food while on skates, but it depends on the individual server.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
The two may both be fast food places but they dont really have that much in common in the way of menu.
[/ QUOTE ]
The menu at Purple Cow blows away Pal's and Sonic with selection. They have full meals and steaks not just fast food.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
steaks
[/ QUOTE ]
Nasty.
Just another example of why there are so many different restaurants and why a Sonic and a Pal's can co-exist in the same county (just like they do in TN).
Foods on one restaurant's menu won't necessarily appeal to everyone.
I say "nasty" to the thought of steak because I don't eat it. The majority of my family is the same way, and so are some friends. If "big hunk of animal flesh" is your restaurant's selling point, odds are we're just not going to be interested. But for others it's great.
Unless you live in a cult, general demographics will prefer variety.
You say Pal's and Purple Cow blow Sonic away. I say the opposite.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
You say Pal's and Purple Cow blow Sonic away. I say the opposite.
[/ QUOTE ]
No, I said Purple Cow's menu selection blows Pal's and Sonic away, meaning they have a much larger selection than the other 2, which should be very appealing to someone with discriminating tastes such as yourself.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Wow, someone else that actually doesn't like steak! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
I myself have never been a fan of steak, either. I've just never figured out what's so appealing about a big hunk of meat.. I always find the taste to be really bland and not all that appealing. You about have to drown it in steak sauce before you can get any unique taste out of it.
I'd much rather have something such as a burger with meat, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, .. yeah, you get the point. The taste is just that much more "powerful" and often better; not to mention you don't have to sit there carving around a bunch of fat just to create bite-size pieces just so you won't choke to death on it.
Officially retired
[ QUOTE ]
Just another example of why there are so many different restaurants and why a Sonic and a Pal's can co-exist in the same county (just like they do in TN).
[/ QUOTE ]
This is because the population difference. Of course these two can co-exist, there are 50,000 people in the Tri-Cities. Compared to 5,000 in Wise County.
Nothing better than a 2" thick piece of charred animal flesh. Nice and brown on the outside, cool and pink in the middle.
[censored], now I'm craving animal flesh!!!!!
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
A burger is just ground up steak. A really good steak is destroyed by steak sauce, it is all in how it is prepared before it ever hits the grill (not pan fried) and the difference in cuts makes a huge difference as well.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks